Welcome to the 133th edition of the Carnival of the Godless, January 17, 2010. This edition is being hosted by Null Session. Please consider adding this blog to your blogroll, and follow Nullsession on Twitter.
Let me start off by saying how excited I am to be hosting this instalment of the CotG. This is more than a self-serving attempt to drive traffic to my website, this is an opportunity to share some articles from some excellent atheist blogs!
If you wish to submit an article for the next Carnival of the Godless then just click here.
Friday Squid Blogging: Searching for the Colossal Squid
-
Fascinating video about searching for life undersea. The video basically
makes the point that our bright white searchlights are scaring everything
away, ...
5 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
All comments are moderated before they are posted so that I can see what needs to be actioned. So please don't send the same message over and over again. Be patient and I will read it.