26 Feb 2009

20 gram Soul

Welcome to 20 gram Soul. Here we discuss issues relating to religion, science and spirituality through links, reviews, general ramblings and (with any luck) some intelligent discussion.

The name “20 gram Soul” refers to the experiments of Duncan MacDougal in 1907, where he “weighed the soul” by measuring the weight of people just before and after they died. His results determined the soul weighs approximately 21 grams. Since I’m still on a journey to further my own spiritual views, my soul is a little bit lacking, and by my powers of “guesstimation“, what I lack weighs exactly 1 gram.

Go to 20 gram Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before they are posted so that I can see what needs to be actioned. So please don't send the same message over and over again. Be patient and I will read it.

Florilegium at ScientificBlogging
Quit Smoking and Nicotine News

A World Beyond Belief Aggregated